EnneaMotion, a program based on the Enneagram personality system, uses simple movement exercises to explore the energy of the different Enneagram personality styles. Experiencing the styles as physical movement allows you to change the neuron pathways from the brain so that you can break free of old emotional patterns that are no longer useful. You are also given a valuable tool to manage the everyday moods and emotions that appear in your life.
The Enneagram system describes personality as:
- Nine different lenses or “fixations” through which we experience the world; and
- Nine different psychological structures, complete with their own motivations, survival strategies and specific mental patterns which filter everything we do.
According to this system, each of us is predominantly influenced by one of the nine styles, while we each also carry some characteristics of the other eight styles. The study of the Enneagram is very effective for understanding our most fundamental fears, motivations, strengths and weaknesses. This makes the Enneagram a powerful tool for personal transformation. In fact, many psychologists, counselors and business leaders are using the Enneagram professionally and effectively in their fields.
Andrea Isaacs’ EnneaMotion class includes physical exercises and a spiritual practice that help you:
- Cultivate the best traits of all personality styles
- Learn how to “wear your personality lightly”
- Easily change patterns that are no longer effective
- Balance thoughts, feelings and actions
- Live a life of wholeness and balance
You may visit Andrea’s website at www.enneamotion.com for more information on EnneaMotion.
Visit the calendar on our website for program dates and times. You may also subscribe to the Happenings, our monthly newsletter, for ongoing information.